More and more leaks about GTA 6!
On Reddit we can find a bunch of new leaks about GTA VI, which, supposedly, come from trusted people that worked in, e.g. Kotaku or PC Gamer. Even the employee from Rockstar Games is involved!
A person that published leaks on Reddit is said to have a good friend that works in Rockstar Games. This employee did not confirm rumours. However, he also did not deny what is a type of acceptation that some of these leaks are true.
- GTA VI has been under development since 2012. However, the real work started only in 2015.
- It is yet another instalment, where other Rockstar studios are involved, not just one, for example Rockstar North.
- The project is known under the working name Project Americas. The name appeared some time ago in earlier rumours, which you can find HERE.
- The action of the game will take place in Vice City and in the new location. This location will be the reproduction of real Rio de Janeiro. Some missions will take place in Liberty City. However, we will not receive an access to the city itself. It will look like Ludendorff (North Yankton) in GTA V.
- The game will not be as realistic as RDR2. It will be a combination of realism with arcade type of gameplay.
- There will be only one protagonist, and it will be a man.
- The action of the game will take place in 70s and 80s.
- Our protagonist will be named Riciardo and he will be trying to become the drug lord. At the beginning we will be a cocaine smuggler from Vice City to new locations that can be found in the south part of United States.
- Kacey is the name of another crucial persona.
- In the game there will be an enormous prison of huge importance for the storyline.
- In the game there will be the system of chapters we know from RDR II.
- Developer decided to focus heavily on weather. As a result, we will witness hurricanes and floods.
- Buildings and vehicles will change as the time goes by.
- Economy in the game stands on a completely different level. For example, an old car will become much more valuable with time.
- The game is heavily inspired by NarcosTV series.
- The game will offer outstanding soundtrack with the biggest hits from the 70s and 80s.
- The game will feature young Martin Madrazo. His father will be a great gang lord. It will be possible to complete several missions for Madrazo family (including raiding hostile gang).
- Building your own drug empire will be quite similar to what we saw in Vice City Stories, but it will be much more advanced.
- We are not going to keep all the guns in ‘our pockets’. The system we know from RDR2 or Max Payne 3 will return.
- Your personal car will be something like a saddle in RDR2. It means that we will be able to store our weapons and armours in the back of our car.
- If we wear bulletproof vest, we will be able to see her. No more invisible shields.
- There will be a great deal of narration in the game – similarly to Narcos, where main protagonist was taking us through every scene that took place on the screen in the episode.
- Do not expect to hear English frequently while being in the South America. In Vice City itself, there will be a mix of many cultures and languages.
- The game will feature immigrant issues as well as the issue of HIV virus.
- The game will appear only on the newest generation consoles! PS4 and X One will be too weak.
- Rockstaris now focusing on two games – GTA 6 and most likely Bully 2.
- The game is in its “pre-alpha” stage, so all the names, locations, and details can change quite significantly.